- Dabei seit
- Reaktion erhalten
Bekommen die ihre U-Bahnpläne auch wirklich hin, oder endet es wie der Skytrain?
Gruss - Mike
Gruss - Mike
Mehr dazu kann man heir nachlesen.MRTA planning for 91-km expansion of subway - translated and summarized by Wisarut Bholsithi from Thairath, April 5, 2004 and Than Setthakij, April 4-7, 2004
After receiving the task to implement 91-km of MRTA mass transit systems, MRTA said there will be two phase of this expansion project:
1) 68.9 km - Phase 1 -> The one which could be started immediately since this section has already passed Environmental Assessment (EA) and has preliminary design blueprints in the hands of MRTA.
1.1) 13.9 km - Blue Line Southern Extension (Hua Lamphong - Bang Khae) with a price tag of 48.241 billion baht (4.8 km underground + 9.1 km elevated tracks -> 10 stations) which could be constructed and designed in mid 2005 and open for service by the end of 2009.
1.2) 20 km - Orange Line (Bang Kapi - Samsen) with a price tag of 62.213 billion baht (18.5 km underground and 1.5 km elevated track -> 14 stations) which could be constructed and designed in mid 2005 and opened for service by the end of 2010.
1.3) 20 km - Purple Line (Bangyai - Phra Nanklao - Bangsue -> former Blue line Northern extension) with a price tag of 37.201 billion baht (14 elevated stations) which could be constructed in the mid 2005 and opened for service by the end of 2008.
1.4) 15 km - Purple line (Samsen - Ratboorana -> former Orange line) with a price tag of 42.410 billion baht (9 km underground and 6 km elevated track) which could be constructed at the end of 2005 and opened for service by the end of 2010.
2) 22.1 km - Phase 2 -> New section which requires environmental assessment and new design.
2.1) 13.1 km - Blue Ring (Bangsue - Charansanitwongse - Tha Phra) - with a price tag of 15.544 billion baht (7 elevated stations) which will be constructed in early 2006 and open for service at the end of 2009.
2.2) 5 km - Purple Link Line (Bangsue - Samsen) -> with a price tag of 14.974 billion baht (3 elevated stations) constructed in early 2006 and opened for service in early 2010.
2.3) 4 km - Orange line (Samsen - Bang Bumru) -> with a price tag of 11.055 billion baht (2.5 km underground and 1.5 km elevated -> 1 underground station and 2 elevated stations) constructed in early 2006 and opened for service in early 2010.
This will be definitive design with much more detail than preliminary design. The first three sections will be started first with Bangsue-Bangyai section as the very first to start since it is all elevated track and MRTA is going to pay 300 million baht to hire the consultant to handle the final design.
MRTA complained that the price tag BMCL has set up is too much -> 17.5 billion baht against the 7 billion baht MCL has invested (25% of stock at 1 baht/share and the other 75% at 3 baht/share). Therefore, MRTA will negotiate with both creditors (which are shareholders of BMCL) and Ch. Kanchang PCL. until they get a much better deal at lower prices.
MRTA also hired Business Terminal Co.Ltd. to handle stores around MRTA stations as parking lots for taxi, tuk tuk, vans and motorcycle cabs near the gates of subway stations. Thus Business Terminal Co.Ltd. is asking BMCL to facilitate the movement of the cars around MRTA Subway stations.
Total Budget for Mass Transit System Implementation: 379.560 billion baht