Hi I´m Yada

Diskutiere Hi I´m Yada im Thaiboard Forum im Bereich Thailand Forum; Hello everybody, I´m new here in this Thai-forum. I cannot write in thai language right now but I hope in the next few weeks. I would be glad if...
Y

Yada

Gast
Hello everybody,

I´m new here in this Thai-forum.
I cannot write in thai language right now but I hope in the next few weeks.

I would be glad if we can talk a lot together. Hope to here you soon,

Yada :wink:

N

Noi

Gast
Hi  Yada!
Welcome , I’m great to have new friend in the forum and I hope you will enjoy to write postings.

See you
Noi :)

GernotPanida

GernotPanida

Reaktion erhalten
Hi Yada,

Welcome on board !!!

greetings from Gernot & Panida

Jindee thon rab

Y

Yada

Gast
Hi Noi & Panida

Thank you very much for welcome to Nittaya forum.  I hope to meet some friends here too. At the moment I´m not very good to write in english but I will get thai keyboard in the next time that is more easy to talk to you and another friend.

I´m here in Germany only 5 months and begin to learn German in 2 weeks. And the best thing is I have a good husband and love him so much (he stands right behind me :lol: )

Kop khun kah..Yada

Letzte Änderung: Yada am 06.09.02, 21:09

P

Ploypailin

Gast
Hi, Yada

wellcome  from Nicky too . I hope You will have fun  :lol: :lol:  with us in this Forum.

Nicky

M

MaGic

Gast
Hello Yada,
  Greeting  from Singapore.... :wink:. I´m Pailin.  I hope you enjoy chatting with us. Our friends here are very nice and friendly, sometimes "Ting Tong , bababobo" :lol:

Keep coming. :wink:

(even you don´t have Thai keyboad but you can read Thai, right? ) :)

Jiap

Jiap

Reaktion erhalten
Hallo Yada :wink:

Welcome in Nittaya Forum! I hope you´ll enjoy writing, reading in Forum. :-) Everybody here are all so nice.

I´m Jiap and stay in Germany for 8 months with my lovely German husband. And now we are in vacation in Thailand for 1 month.

Bye bye!
Jinjok & Jiap

Y

Yada

Gast
Hello Nicky, Jiap, Magic

Thank you very much for all of you for wellcome to forum. I was so glad to know for all nice friends, don´t worry that I can read and write thai language well but at moment I can only read thai and answer in english.

I´m very enjoy to read in thai message board here and like to answer for all..

Greeting from..me and my lovely husband

Yada

H

hamburg

Gast
Hello Yada,

welcome to you from Hamburg the most beautiful town in Germany.

in 2 weeks i fly to Krung Thep an marry my tirac Thashanee.
She will come to Germany in December and i think she will be happy to speak with you

have a nice time with your "lovely" husband.

Welcome to "good old germany"

Y

Yada

Gast
Hi Noyne :computer:

Thank you for welcome to forum and I´m so happy to know you too. I´m live here Kronwestheim near Stuttgart. Where is Steinfurt?

Noyne, I promise! that I will go to your website.

Take great care, see you

Yada

Y

Yada

Gast
Hi Mr hamburg,

So nice to say hello to me hope it all work well for you and your tirac :love: and I´m looking forward to talk to Thashanee too.

Hope you have a nice holiday there with your tirac.

Yada

N

Noi

Gast
Hi Yada!
I´m not very good to write in english but I will get thai keyboard in the next time that is more easy to talk to you and another friend.
Sometime I like to speak English and I’m like to learn another language. It’s a good idea to try to lean another language because sometime you have to use it contact with the people.

The weather is very good today .It’s a sunshine day and it is shall to go work in the garden. Then I will go to have some ice-cream:lecker:. What are you doing for today :talk:? I would like to know. I didn’t use English language for along time, if I have something wrong about writing please pardon me.

Nice to here that you like this forum and enjoy your time in Germany
good  to see you,and bye for now!
Noi :wink:

Letzte Änderung: Noi am 07.09.02, 16:41

H

hamburg

Gast
hello yada,

next year you can speak with Thashanee not in english or thai, you and she must learn german.

then you can say "hallo Thashanee, wie geht es Dir Heute ?"

Y

Yada

Gast
Hi Noi

It was so nice to hear from you again and talk with you today that because I´m nothing to do today. We are only make...today :redface: tomorrow we have to go to Munich because my husband ( Peter ) he have 3 days course there and I can go shopping there :lol:

I thinks that good idea too for we have to learn another language because I cann´t speak deutsch now,so I cann´t talk to anybody here. But very important things I have to learn german language in the next two weeks in Ludwigsburg two times a week. And it´s easy for you or not to learn this language?

Have a nice day Noi!

Yada

M

MaGic

Gast
To Hamburg, :wink:

Congratulation to you and your wife to be.

I hope you like Thai traditional. :)

Where are you guy going for honneymoon?

N

Noi

Gast
Hi Yada!
I have to learn german language in the next two weeks in Ludwigsburg two times a week. And it´s easy for you or not to learn this language?
To learn German was very difficult for me, but now I can speak German very well. So I think you can do it, too.

I have been in Munich for three times and I think it’s a beautiful city. I like to go shopping there. I wish you lots of fun for your shopping tour and have a nice evening.

Noi :)

Y

yim-siam

Gast
Hi Yada!

Welcome to Nittaya Forum! I´m very glad that you are here. It´s always nice to get to know someone new. I live in Kirchheim. It´s close to Stuttgart the same like you. Now i learn german everyday in Stuttgart. I hope you will enjoy writing here.

Hamburg,

Congreatulation!
I hope you will have a nice time there and hope that your Tirak will come here and talk with us in Nittaya Forum.

Bye bye!

Pim

N

Noi

Gast
Hello to Hamburg!

Congratulation to you and your dear to you most be loved . :love: :love:
Noi

Y

Yada

Gast
Hi Mr Hamburg

Congratulation to you and your tirak ( Thaschanee ) :bravo:

Yada

Y

Yada

Gast
Hi Pim!!

Nice to know you Pim, Thank you, Thank you very much for all nice friends in this forum. Why I´m so happy today!! never feel like this before. Sometimes I feel lonely..

Nobody know!! we can see us sometimes if you live not too far from Stuttgart. We will see

Have a nice evening.

Yada:talk:

Thema:

Hi I´m Yada

Hi I´m Yada - Ähnliche Themen

• Visa Non-Immigrant-Visum O-A (Long Stay) welche Botschaft M,B oder Frankfurt

Visa Non-Immigrant-Visum O-A (Long Stay) welche Botschaft M,B oder Frankfurt: Hallo zusammen, ich stehe kurz davor das Visa Non-Immigrant-Visum O-A (Long Stay) zu beantragen. Bedingungen sind bekannt und erfüllt bis auf...
  • Verwarnung für Volker M. aus HH.: öffentliche Diskussion über erhaltene Verwarnungen oder Entscheidungen der Moderatoren (AGB §5.4)

Verwarnung für Volker M. aus HH.: öffentliche Diskussion über erhaltene Verwarnungen oder Entscheidungen der Moderatoren (AGB §5.4): Verwarnung für Volker M. aus HH.: öffentliche Diskussion über erhaltene Verwarnungen oder Entscheidungen der Moderatoren (AGB §5.4) Beitrag...
  • Beitrag gemeldet von Volker M. aus HH.

Beitrag gemeldet von Volker M. aus HH.: Volker M. aus HH. hat einen Beitrag gemeldet. Grund: Beitrag: Verhalten als Tourist - wodrauf muss ich mich einstellen? Forum: Touristik...

Beitrag gemeldet von Volker M. aus HH.: Volker M. aus HH. hat einen Beitrag gemeldet. Grund: Beitrag: Thai ID Card für Farangs Forum: Behörden & Papiere Zuständige Moderatoren: MadMac...
  • Tourist Visa M (6 Monate), Unterlagen zur Beantragung

Tourist Visa M (6 Monate), Unterlagen zur Beantragung: Hallo, Ich plane eine längere Reise nach Thailand, mit dem ein oder anderem kurzen Besuch von Nachbarländern. Deshalb möchte ich vor meiner Reise...
  • Tourist Visa M (6 Monate), Unterlagen zur Beantragung - Ähnliche Themen

• Visa Non-Immigrant-Visum O-A (Long Stay) welche Botschaft M,B oder Frankfurt

Visa Non-Immigrant-Visum O-A (Long Stay) welche Botschaft M,B oder Frankfurt: Hallo zusammen, ich stehe kurz davor das Visa Non-Immigrant-Visum O-A (Long Stay) zu beantragen. Bedingungen sind bekannt und erfüllt bis auf...
  • Verwarnung für Volker M. aus HH.: öffentliche Diskussion über erhaltene Verwarnungen oder Entscheidungen der Moderatoren (AGB §5.4)

Verwarnung für Volker M. aus HH.: öffentliche Diskussion über erhaltene Verwarnungen oder Entscheidungen der Moderatoren (AGB §5.4): Verwarnung für Volker M. aus HH.: öffentliche Diskussion über erhaltene Verwarnungen oder Entscheidungen der Moderatoren (AGB §5.4) Beitrag...

Beitrag gemeldet von Volker M. aus HH.: Volker M. aus HH. hat einen Beitrag gemeldet. Grund: Beitrag: Verhalten als Tourist - wodrauf muss ich mich einstellen? Forum: Touristik...

Beitrag gemeldet von Volker M. aus HH.: Volker M. aus HH. hat einen Beitrag gemeldet. Grund: Beitrag: Thai ID Card für Farangs Forum: Behörden & Papiere Zuständige Moderatoren: MadMac...
  • Tourist Visa M (6 Monate), Unterlagen zur Beantragung

Tourist Visa M (6 Monate), Unterlagen zur Beantragung: Hallo, Ich plane eine längere Reise nach Thailand, mit dem ein oder anderem kurzen Besuch von Nachbarländern. Deshalb möchte ich vor meiner Reise...
  • Oben