Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

La Coste auf Thai - Khun Thongdaeng

Erstellt von DisainaM, 07.02.2002, 22:01 Uhr · 1 Antwort · 488 Aufrufe

  1. #1
    Avatar von DisainaM

    Registriert seit
    15.11.2000
    Beiträge
    26.854

    La Coste auf Thai - Khun Thongdaeng

    Nun gibt es endlich auch eine eigene Nobelshirtmarke in Thailand;

    Khun Thongdaeng.

    Jeder, der in Thailand hip sein will, muß es haben,
    ein Shirt von. Khun Thongdaeng.

    Gestern wurden innerhalb von wenigen Stunden 1.000 shirts verkauft.

    Khun Thongdaeng. ist der Palasthund der königlichen Familie,
    und selbst der König trägt Khun Thongdaeng Shirts.

    Mit 300 bt. sind die Shirts nochnicht einmal ausgesprochen teuer,
    aber sie sind sehr sehr schwer zu bekommen,
    und Fälschungen wird es niemals geben, Ehrensache.

    Khun Thongdaeng kommt von der Strasse, der Rama IV Road, und wurde im Palast durch den Arzt gesund gepflegt.
    Nachdem er sich mit den ansässigen Palasthunden angefreundet hatte, brachte er (sie) 9 Welpen zu Welt, und traf damit die Zahl 9 bei Rama dem IX.





    Thongdaeng fever grips Bangkok

    Published on Feb 8, 2002


    It is suddenly a musthave item – the polo shirt with a print featuring His Majesty the King’s dog, Khun Thongdaeng and her family.

    Trendy citizens have been flocking to branches of the Golden Place stores and snatching up the shirts like hot cakes, after seeing the King and royal family members wearing Thongdaeng shirts on Wednesday night.

    The Golden Place stores price the shirts at Bt300 each – considered a bargain by shoppers as it features a picture of the Palace dog and her family taken by His Majesty himself.

    The chain store is a royal project that retails local products. It is run by Suwannachad Co, a private venture in which His Majesty has a 70percent equity stake and the Chearavanont family the remaining 30 per cent.

    His Majesty named the company after his dog. The word “suwannachad” is a synonym of “thongdaeng,” which means “copper” or “golden red,” the colour of the dog’s fur.

    A store manager, Sutthi Leelawan, said more than 1,000 Thongdaeng shirts were sold within the first hours of opening yesterday morning.

    The shirts were on sale at an outlet inside Siriraj Hospital, where His Majesty underwent successful prostrate surgery on Sunday, and at the Golden Place store on Rama IV Road.

    After the King first introduced the Palace dog in a birthday speech in December, the public have been captivated by Thongdaeng’s story, a heartwarming tale of a stray dog winning the trust and affection of the monarch.

    Holding up Thongdaeng as an example, His Majesty called on city authorities to stop marking the ears of neutered strays with a nick, saying the practice caused deformity and diminished a dog’s chances of adoption.

    Born as a stray on Rama IV Road in 1998, the dog was rescued by a Palace doctor and presented to the King.

    Under the monarch’s benevolence, the stray finally found a home beyond the dreams of most dogs and men.

    After mating with another Palace dog, Thongtae, Thongdaeng gave birth to nine mixedbreed puppies. The number of her puppies coincided with the monarch’s reign (Rama IX).

    The puppies were named after a set of Thai desserts whose syllables begin with the word thong – Thongchompoonuj, Thongek, Thongmuan, Thongthat, Thongplu, Thongyip, Thongyod, Thongat, and Thongnopakhun.

    The Nation
    http://www.nationmultimedia.com/page...6266&usrsess=1


  2.  
    Anzeige
  3. #2
    Avatar von Jinjok

    Registriert seit
    05.07.2001
    Beiträge
    5.556

    Re: La Coste auf Thai - Khun Thongdaeng

    @DisainaM
    Wir konnten ja gestern in den TV5 Abendnachrichten den König höchstslebst erleben, wie er das T-Shirt unter seinem goldgelben Jacket tragend, den Verkauf in einem Laden der Kings-Projekt-Kette eröffnete. Das alles trotz, daß er an selben Tag von einer Prostata-OP aus dem Krankenhaus kam. Er sah mir sehr mager aus.

    Meine Frau sagte, in früheren Zeiten habe er die Politiker anläßlich seine jährlichen Geburtstagsrede mit den Palasthunden verglichend, kläffend zur einen und unterwürfig zur andern Seite.

    mfg jinjok

Ähnliche Themen

  1. Khun Olli goes to Isaan
    Von olisch im Forum Literarisches
    Antworten: 62
    Letzter Beitrag: 01.03.07, 16:28
  2. khun oder phii
    Von Lille im Forum Treffpunkt
    Antworten: 23
    Letzter Beitrag: 28.12.06, 12:24
  3. Kham-Khun wan la ton!
    Von Pink im Forum Thaiboard
    Antworten: 5
    Letzter Beitrag: 28.03.03, 09:26
  4. Antworten: 7
    Letzter Beitrag: 09.02.03, 02:50
  5. Khun Noi Nueng Pan
    Von Jinjok im Forum Thaiboard
    Antworten: 3
    Letzter Beitrag: 10.08.02, 12:00