Ergebnis 1 bis 1 von 1
CBI - Country Brand Index
Erstellt von Samuianer, 12.12.2008, 11:15 Uhr · 0 Antworten · 499 Aufrufe
12.12.08, 11:15 #1
- Registriert seit
CBI - Country Brand Index
Neuigkeiten ueber Thailandals Reiseziel mal in Kategorien und %
In dem Artikel ist wird der WTM - World Travel Market in London, wo wir die Ehre hatten mitdem TAKS - Tourism Authority of Ko Samui - zu Gast im Thailand Pavillion zu sein.
Thailand is listed in the top 10 in seven categories, namely:
* 1st in the “Best Country Brand for Value for Money” — Offering the most in return for the price you pay
* 3rd in the “Best Country Brand for Friendly Locals” — Welcoming citizens who make visitors feel comfortable
* 3rd in the “Best Country Brand for Authenticity” — Delivering distinctive, genuine and unique culture and experiences
* 4th in the “Best Country Brand for Nightlife” — Noteworthy bar, nightclub and late-night scene
* 4th in the “Best Country Brand for Shopping” — Accessible, diverse and abundant retail choices
* 10th in the “Best Country Brand to Extend a Business Trip” — Where travellers want to extend business travel into a personal vacation
* 10th in the “Best Country Brand for Desire to Visit / Visit Again” — The country travelers would most like to visit or return to
Tourism Authority of Thailand Governor Mrs Phornsiri Manoharn commented, “[highlight=yellow:5a74558f07]In today’s difficult economic times, to be considered the best value-for-money destination is perhaps the best brand image Thailand could enjoy.[/highlight:5a74558f07] “It will certainly go a long way towards helping Thailand remain a first-choice destination in terms of future travel for holiday and meetings/incentives.”
In addition, TAT also received the “Best Stand Feature” award at the WTM 2008 for its impressive reception area and its breathtaking floral display. Judges also liked the grand signage and praised its excellent use of graphics. The overall effect was to show Thailand in all its glory as a truly amazing holiday destination.
[highlight=yellow:5a74558f07]International visitor arrivals to Thailand during January-July 2008 (classified by nationality) totaled 9.14 million, up 12.65%[/highlight:5a74558f07] over the same period of 2007. In 2008, TAT is projecting 15.48 million international visitors arrivals, up 7% over the projection for 2007, with tourism revenue projected at 600 billion Baht.
The UK is the top performing source market from Europe. In January - July 2008, UK visitors arrival to Thailand (by nationality) totalled 497,620 up 1.27% over the same period of 2007. UK visitor arrivals are projected at 907,000 in 2008, and may well cross the one million mark in a few years.
International Public Relation Division
Tourism Authority of Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2250 5500 ext. 4545-48
Fax: +66 (0) 2253 7419
Web site: www.tatnews.org
Von wasa im Forum Computer-BoardAntworten: 3Letzter Beitrag: 08.08.09, 10:32
Von tomtom24 im Forum Forum-BoardAntworten: 1Letzter Beitrag: 28.12.08, 02:15
Von petpet im Forum SonstigesAntworten: 21Letzter Beitrag: 28.09.08, 14:11
Von nokopie im Forum Thailand NewsAntworten: 2Letzter Beitrag: 02.01.08, 11:50
Von Otto-Nongkhai im Forum Thailand NewsAntworten: 24Letzter Beitrag: 28.09.03, 15:41